December 8, Beginning another spin around the sun! I am blessed and grateful for gifts received, yesterday. I appreciated all my gifts with my senses to savor the moment.
- Sight – received a couple of beautiful flower arrangements.
- Scent -the bouquet of roses we’re fragrant and reminded me of summer
- Sound – talk on the phone with a couple of family members who wished me a Happy Birthday, it’s music to my ears. And received beautiful headphones. I when I opened it, I said Oh no, I might get killed and not know it is going to happen. lol but a few minutes later, after installing the software into my phone, I said, this is amazing! Normally I don’t listen to noise cancelling headphones because I want to be able to hear the ambient sounds if someone comes to the door or walks up behind me. But these headphones allow you to hear ambient sound and I don’t need to be worried while listening to podcast or whatever.
- Taste – the chocolate cake was moist and so delicious
- Playful fun, and laughter – I received a couple of games for the switch and had so much fun last night playing these new games with Andrew.
- Touch- I have something coming in today from my girls in Hawaii, and I can’t wait to open it.
Leave a Reply